2018 6/24/18 Summer Sweepstakes Official Rule
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN TO ELIGIBLE U.S. RESIDENTS WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. How to Enter. Submit completed entry form by 2:30p PT on 6/24/18.
2. Sponsor: The sponsor of this Promotion is eRECORDS, Inc., 1317 S. Diamond Bar Blvd, #4096 Diamond Bar, CA 91765 (“Sponsor”).
3. Eligibility: This Promotion is open only to U.S. residents who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Partners and employees of Sponsor are not eligible to enter or win the Promotion. One entrance per eligible person.
4. Prize and Odds: One Amazon Echo Dot (ARV: $49.99), One Amazon $25 gift card (ARV: $25) and Two $10 Starbucks gift card (ARV: $10). One winner for each prize will be chosen by random drawing on 6/25/18 and notified by phone and email. Must respond with mailing address by 6/26/18 5p PT to collect. All prizes will be shipped, regular mail, to the address provided by the winner. Expiration date, service fees and restrictions may apply to the Gift Card. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period will determine the odds of winning the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use of the prize.
5. Release: By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its prize suppliers, and each of such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in this Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
6. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. 7. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
8. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (4) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the California or the appropriate California State Court located in Los Angeles County, California; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
10. Winner List: Winner List requests will only be accepted after the promotion end date (listed above) and no later than December 31, 2018. For the Winner List, send an email with subject line: "6/24/18 sweepstake winners” to info [at] erecords.com.